To be eligible for accreditation by Teacher Training Council, a TESOL / TEFL institution must meet the following requirements:
1. It meets licensing requirements of country, state, province etc.
2. It can prove on-going and successful operation of the delivery of TESOL / TEFL and/or training programs for at least two consecutive years
3. It has been under the same ownership for least two (2) years.
4. It has teachers and staff that are experts in the field of TESOL / TEFL delivery.
5. It has a track record of responsible financial management (minimum 2 years)